Conditions Of Use
If you are under 18 years of age you must not use this website. Use of this website is in accordance with the terms and conditions that are set out below. Please read them carefully.
realestateview.com.au Ltd grants you a limited licencerealestateview.com.au Ltd ('We' or 'Us') grants you a limited licence in relation to the content of the website. This includes the text, registration facilities, hyperlinks, software and the underlying HTML or XML. You may display it on your computer, print it, download it, and use it only for your own personal and non-commercial use of the Services we provide on this website, including those parts of the website for which you are required to be a registered user. Each of the Services available on this site may have its own Service Agreement, The entire agreement between you and us is this document, together with any other Service Agreements. To the extent of any inconsistency between this document and those Service Agreements, this document takes precedence, unless otherwise agreed in writing. For the purposes of this document "Services" include facilities provided on this website to users in relation to property sales and purchases, leases and property developments.
You must not alter etc in any wayYou are not allowed to do anything which alters the website, or interferes with or affects its working. This includes removing anything from it, adding anything to it, linking it to or from another website, and distributing any part of it to anyone else. You must not use any script, robot, spider, crawler or other automated process to gather information from the website or add material to the website without our prior approval.
Links to websiteYou must first obtain our written consent if you wish to create a link to or from our website, or any part of our website.
You may post material to our websiteWhile using the Services on this website you may be given the opportunity to post material (including building personal home pages and posting messages). However, the material must not be obscene, threatening, defamatory or inappropriate; and your posting it, and our publishing of it, must not infringe the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights. We are not responsible in any way for any liability, loss, damage or expense you incur or suffer that arises from material being obscene, threatening, defamatory or inappropriate, or infringing the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights.
We are entitled to remove posted materialWe are entitled to remove from the website without notice any material you have posted to it that, in our opinion, is obscene, threatening, defamatory, inappropriate or infringing the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights).
Things we don't promiseWe do not promise you any of the following:
- That you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, the website.
- That the website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
- That the content of the website (including the text, registration facilities, hyperlinks, and the underlying HTML or XML) is accurate, complete, or suitable for a particular purpose. You must rely on your own judgment in relation to any matter of that type.
No affiliation etcWe are not affiliated with any person whose goods or services are linked to or from the website or any linked website. We do not sponsor, endorse or approve of any of those goods or services unless expressly indicated.
No agencyNo agency partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created between you and us by this document.
Exclusion of liabilityTo the maximum extent the law allows:
- we exclude every warranty or condition of any kind that might otherwise apply in relation to the website, its content and its useability.
- we are not liable, and each of our officers, employees and agents is not liable, for any liability, loss, damage or expense you incur or suffer that arises out of your use of (or reliance on) any of the content of the website or your inability to use it.
Limitation of liability for implied warranties we can't excludeIn the case of an implied warranty that the law says we can't exclude, our liability is limited, in cases where the law allows it, to any one or more of the following, at our option:
- in the case of goods.
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
- the repair of the goods.
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- in the case of services
- the resupply of the services.
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
IndemnityYou indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) ('Claim') suffered or incurred by us arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
- your breach or non-observance of any term of this document;
- any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties provided to us; or
- any action or claim brought by a third party which relates to any or all of the content that you or other users provide to this website.