First National Real Estate Lindellas
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Phone: 03 9838 1388
Fax: 03 9838 1399
Station Street, BOX HILL 3128
Sale Details »
- SOLD: 3rd Feb 2014
- Price: Contact Agent
- Method: Private Sale
Station Street, BOX HILL, VIC, 3128
70% SOLD - Construction Commencing
70% SOLD - INNOVATIVE DESIGN, OUTSTANDING QUALITY ALL WITHIN A BRILLIANT LOCATION
V2 at 712 Station Street, Box Hill is a unique residential concept consisting of premium quality one and two bedroom apartments situated in a garden setting in the heart of Box Hill.
Its sculptural design and high level of finishes, combined with its idyllic location, will create a new level of apartment living in Box Hill. One Bedroom from $305,000 & Two Bedroom from $453,000.
INTELLIGENT DESIGN AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Hayball architects have skillfully created interiors that reflect both the building's vibrant location and its elegant exterior.
- Sleek stone and timber finishes combine with floor to ceiling windows, to create light filled living spaces that open onto large balconies ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Stone bench tops, timber floors and chrome fittings accentuate the clean finish of the bright, 2-pac joinery and quality European appliances.
- V2 residents can also choose from two interior finish schemes that give them a choice of ceramic tiles, splashbacks, bench tops and carpet colours.
- Space saving features and excellent attention to detail create kitchen and dining areas that are both uncluttered and highly functional.
ENTER INTO A NEW LEVEL OF URBAN SOPHISTICATION.
- A spacious rooftop garden area is available for the private use of V2 residents. With cooking facilities and ample outdoor seating, it's the perfect venue for al fresco dining and summer barbeques.
- A fully equipped gymnasium is also available for the exclusive use of V2 residents. You will never have to leave home.
- V2 BOX HILL is NBN Ready with 6 Star Energy Rating.
- Residents can also enjoy the convenience of the ground floor cafe and retail outlets for some last minute shopping on the way home, or that early morning coffee on the way to work.
V2 residents have all the delights of this multicultural community right at their doorstep. There's a variety of restaurants, cafes and retail outlets within easy walking distance. Buy fresh food from around the world at the Box Hill Market. Plus there is the convenience of a supermarket, and dozens of shops and boutique fashion outlets in Centro Box Hill.
This thriving commercial precinct is home to corporate giants such as the ATO and facilities like Box Hill Hospital, Epworth Private Hospital and Box Hill TAFE. It is also a major transport hub, serviced by a number of bus lines and Box Hill train station.
“WE ARE COMMITTED TO DELIVERING A NEW LEVEL OF QUALITY AND SOPHISTICATION, NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN BOX HILL”. Vicland Development.
Contact us today to register your interest!
Act now and enjoy massive Stamp Duty Savings for off the plan purchase.
Proudly Presented By First National Lindellas Project Team.
Property Summary »
- Property Type: Apartment
- Rooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 1
Recent Sales - BOX HILL
|Margaret Street||Contact Agent||Private Sale||18/07/2014|
|Archibald Street||$132000||Private Sale||16/07/2014|
|Albion Road||$495000||Private Sale||10/07/2014|
|Sweetland Road||Contact Agent||Private Sale||09/07/2014|
|Ashted Road||$390000||Private Sale||07/07/2014|
|Bank Street||$2220000||Private Sale||07/07/2014|
|10 Hannaslea Street||$1055000||Auction Sale||05/07/2014|
|Standard Avenue||Contact Agent||Private Sale||03/07/2014|
|James Street||$345000||Private Sale||01/07/2014|
|3/ 35 Brougham Street||Contact Agent||Auction Sale||28/06/2014|
|2/ 41 Brougham Street||$632000||Auction Sale||28/06/2014|
|Medway Street||$566,000||Private Sale||24/06/2014|
Get a full view of the market with a suburb report
Suburb Profile - BOX HILL
Median House Price
Median Unit Price
Semi Detached House: 31.1%