BE quick! A brand new quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to schools, parks and public transport. This very well furnished home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, open plan kitchen/ meals/ family room, double lock up garage and fully landscaped front garden on a 342 sqm block The above purchase price of $316,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart 1300 578 278 for your pre-approval. Please phone Jef Baker on 0425 095 880 for more information as this property is going to sell quickly!
REVIEWS (10):"Attended the restaurant for a yelp event and I am very glad that I did! Ellenbrook is not our usual area for attending restaurants and going out so it was..."read more
REVIEWS (5):"Mouthful Duck is a delightful restaurant putting a modern twist to the ago old cuisine. Vincent, the head chef (formerly Kailis), has put his own twist..."read more
REVIEWS (2):"The Shops at Ellenbrook is our local shopping centre. We're spoilt for choice with coffee shops, we have Gloria Jeans, Coffee Club, Muffin Break and Coffee..."read more
REVIEWS (3):"Lovely cellar door in the swan valley with a great range of beautiful wines. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't eat at the cafe but would..."read more