Located on the waterfront reserve, this house sized townhouse offers relaxed low maintenance living in beautiful Soldier's Point; in a boutique development one of only 7 this is as large as many family homes, but without the maintenance!
Complete with four bedrooms (or 3 + media room), two bathrooms plus powder room, open plan living and dining, quality kitchen with premium finishes, alfresco terrace off living area plus private balcony off master bedroom, oversized double lock up garage, there truly is a lot of value on offer here.
Light and airy throughout, features such as high ceilings and full length bi-fold doors to invite in sunshine, a feature domed glass window, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, bamboo flooring in the entry, living and kitchen, along with porcelain ceramic tiles in the wet areas all enhance aesthetic appeal and comfort.
An elegant kitchen with granite benches, Miele stainless steel appliances, polyurethane cupboards, a pantry and abundant storage and bench space is a good size and opens out to the living/dining area and beyond to the alfresco terrace. From here enjoy a beautiful water view over Sunset Beach. The decor in the kitchen is matched in the bathrooms, also with granite benches and polyurethane cabinetry.
A huge master bedroom with luxury ensuite with spa bath, walk-in-robe and its own exclusive balcony, is a private retreat for the parents...this is a particularly inviting set-up, a wonderful place to retire to each night and wake up each morning.
The fourth bedroom could also be used as a second living area or media room if not needed as a bedroom...a sofa bed could be put in there for guests, and then for the rest of the time, it makes a great second TV room.
Located on the picturesque waterfront reserve; Sunset Beach, 'Sails Cafe', Shops and 'The Point' & 'Deck' Restaurants" are all an easy stroll away. This is an idyllic location for those who love to fish, cycle, walk, and just enjoy the wonders of nature – keen photographers and artists also find a lot of inspiration in this truly special part of the world.
With plenty of room, immaculate presentation, this property would make an attractive investment with good depreciation benefits and high occupancy rates, or alternatively could suit a family seeking a waterfront lifestyle but without a sky high mortgage and the maintenance issues a large house brings. Retirees/downsizers who are moving off acreage and looking for a sea-change but are not yet ready to move to a retirement village, and still want space for their children & grand-children when visiting, should find this is perfect!
Owner is ready to sign a contract today; what are you waiting for?
* Spacious townhouse with generous internal & external living space;
* 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, open plan living + alfresco terrace;
* Elegant kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel Miele appliances;
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, bamboo floors in living/kitchen;
* Huge master suite with large private balcony, ensuite with spa & WIR;
* North facing garden – well established, private with lots of greenery;
* Oversized double lock-up garage
* Boutique complex on waterfront reserve – quality inside & out;
* Equally appealing to the investor or owner occupier, so many benefits;
* Walk to Sunset Beach, Soldier's Point Marina and Cafe's/ Restaurants;
* Fish, cycle, paint, walk...explore all the wonders of this magnificent region;
* Owner is highly motivated to sell, ready to sign contract yesterday!!!
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: 291.00 Per Qtr.