Positioned in a leafy Eltham enclave, a delightful residence of Huebler stone sits behind a pretty picket fence, creating an idyllic storybook impression.
The lovely front courtyard garden offers a warm welcome, leading inside to a home that features a fresh neutral colour scheme, polished timber floors, and a practical internal flow. Accommodation includes a spacious lounge/dining zone filled with natural light, good-sized adjoining kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench/storage space, 3 robed bedrooms, and bright family bathroom. A spacious covered deck spills out from the main living zone and further extends the living space in true indoor/outdoor fashion.
Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioner, separate laundry/utility room, gas hot water, and a spacious carport.
Within walking distance to central Eltham shops, train, bus, primary school, CLC, and a choice of local parklands, this could be the convenient Eltham lifestyle you've been yearning for. Be quick!
- Super-cute Huebler stone residence, leafy Eltham locale
- Light-filled interior, open kitchen/dining/lounge zone
- 3 robed bedrooms, bright family bathroom, separate laundry
- Polished timber floors, ducted heating, air conditioner
- Covered deck with elevated aspect, pretty courtyard garden
- Spacious carport, under house storage, top convenience