This is a terrific opportunity for an investor, first home buyer or retiree to secure a conveniently positioned unit in a sought after area.
With a sunny aspect and views to Mt Wellington, this newly renovated unit (in a complex of two), is a short walk to Shoreline Shopping Plaza, the beaches and schools as well as being on a bus route.
The unit consists of two bedrooms, open plan living, dining and kitchen, and the bathroom combines the laundry, shower, toilet and vanity.
The property has a nice private yard that includes a garden shed and clothesline. There is also plenty of off street parking.,
This fabulous unit is ideal for someone looking for a property at an affordable price that offers value for money - for a private inspection, call the listing agent Graeme Lawler.
- Fully renovated two bedroom unit
- New kitchen, new bathroom, new carpets, new paintwork
- Short walk to shops, beaches, schools, recreational facilities and transport
- 5 minute drive to Eastlands and 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD
- Plenty of off street parking
Floor Area: 83sqm
Land Area: 103 sqm
Parking: 4 cars