Auction On Site Sat 30th September @ 1pm
Harmoniously blending sleek, sophisticated design with the comforts of modern family living, this supremely spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom entertainer leaves nothing to chance with impeccable styling and finishing throughout.
Discover a wonderful sense of depth and light from the very first step inside. Framed by soaring ceilings and stylish banks of double-glazed glass, enjoy a formal lounge room, perfect for relaxing and entertaining on any level. One of the bedrooms is staged on the ground floor, serviced by built-in robes and a luxury bathroom shared by all.
Designed by award-winning local architects Solarcert, the home spectacularly opens up to reveal roomy, north-facing open-plan living and dining giving way to an entertainers’ kitchen showcasing top-of-the-range Bosch appliances and Caesarstone benchtops. This instantly inviting space will satisfy the most demanding of home chefs.
The indoor living spaces seamlessly connect with the privacy of the entire block (635sqm). Be instantly drawn to a paved and covered patio area, perfect for al fresco dining. Entertain all year round with a remote-controlled motorised awning providing shelter and shade. Adjoining this space, a landscaped, low-maintenance yard and garden captures natural northern light.
The remaining bedrooms are set upstairs with the main featuring large walk-in robes and a substantial and super-stylish en suite boasting a twin vanity. Fixtures and fittings in all three bathrooms are complemented by Grohe and Methven tapware, creating a luxurious, prestigious and quality feel.
Offering the ultimate low-maintenance lifestyle, comprehensive features include ducted heating and cooling throughout, a double remote-controlled garage with added storage, further storage under the stairs, super-fast internet and an extensive alarm system.
Providing a strong, eye-catching presence from street level, the property is perfectly placed to take full advantage of Mulanggari Reserve and offers easy access to Harrison School, Woolworths and a range of local ponds. From the peaceful position through to the super-sized spaces, everything about this home feels right. Inspect today as properties of this quality and calibre are difficult to find.
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, main with WIR and luxury en suite featuring twin vanity
* Spacious, north-facing open-plan living and dining
* Entertainers’, commercial-grade kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and soft-close drawers
* Formal lounge room
* Sparkling, centrally located bathroom/powder room on ground floor
* Luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower on first floor
* Separate laundry and WC
* Large deck with remote-controlled awning
* Secure automatic double garage plus additional storage
* Low-maintenance garden and yard
* Stylish timber flooring, plush carpets and chic tiling
* Customised curtains
* Ducted heating and cooling complemented by double-glazed windows
* Fully alarmed
* Towering 2.7m high ceilings on ground floor
* LED downlights throughout
* NBN-ready fibre to the premises
* High-quality Colorbond roof
* Block size: 635sqm
* Build size: 264sqm excluding garage and pergola
* Moments from shopping, transport, schools, parkland, ponds
* Enclosed Sun room
Floor Area: 264sqm
Land Area: 635 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Energy Efficiency Rating: 5.0