If you are after a premium property then this home is the one for you!
Architecturally designed by an Engineer with hardly a square wall to be seen, this property is distinctively different and is stylish with a dash of panache. Positioned on the waterfront to Georges Bay with direct access to the water's edge, you will find it hard to beat this prime absolute waterfront location, why buy at Binalong Bay when Stieglitz offers beachfront location but no road in front!!
- Two self-contained levels, two kitchens, two bathrooms, three toilets, and large living areas
- Perfect holiday rental or for visiting guests, copius amounts of storage on offer
- Four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and views
- Master bedroom features balcony overlooking the bay with views to Humbug reserve and the Barway.
- Modern in design and color scheme, neutral tones with earthy feature walls, tiled stylish flooring
- Quality furniture is negotiable with the sale, just pack you bags
- Two large sized garages (one with toilet), electric door opening and over sized doors for housing your boat and cars with ease.
- Easy access drive way for maneuvering vehicles and boats, two access gates.
- Small BBQ storage shed for convenience beside the undercover BBQ area
- Fully fenced yard offering mature shrubs in a low maintenance garden, a small productive veggie garden at the back of the property
Located close to boat ramps, the local shop and in a quiet sought after area, this property will lure and captivate you to make an inspection of this exclusive and high-class residence by the water. You will not be disappointed.... Contact Kristi at View St Helens today for your own private inspection.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Shops, Security Alarm, Garden
Floor Area: 267sqm
Land Area: 889 sqm
Parking: 4 cars