*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
AUCTION: SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY COMMENCING AT 9:30AM ON SITE
In an ultra-convenient address, this picturesque single level period home provides an exciting opportunity to capitalise on a sought-after setting, minutes stroll to the station and Chatswood city centre. Enhanced by fresh scheming and tidily presented throughout, it showcases an appealing array of traditional features and a prized north facing rear yard.
* Flowing open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace
* Private, sun-drenched, child-friendly grassy lawns
* Neat, spacious original kitchen with gas cooking
* Three bedrooms plus separate study or sunroom
* Tidy bathroom and additional guest powder room
* High box beam ceilings, picture rails, French windows
* Includes outlets for gas heating, off-street parking
* Stroll to Westfield, Chatswood Park and schools
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on our new listings
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Parking: 1 car