Well positioned within walking distance of PLC, Emmaus College, St Benedict's and Deakin University this impressive new home or multi-unit development site (STCA) sits in an area which has undergone considerable redevelopment over recent years.
Currently occupied by the original 3 bedroom plus study, 1920s built home with spacious living areas and in need of extensive renovation, the land will no doubt appeal to builders and developers keen to maximise the use of the 697sqm (approx) allotment.
It's just short stroll to the Toorak Road local shops and tram on Burwood Highway servicing Burwood Heights and Burwood One Shopping Centres to the east and the CBD to the west. Wattle Park Primary School, the vast parklands of Wattle Park and the convenience of the Monash Freeway are all within a short drive.
- 697sqm redevelopment opportunity (STCA)
- Possible new home or multi-unit site (STCA)
- Walking distance to PLC, Emmaus and Deakin Uni
- St Benedict's and Wattle Park Primary close by
- Walk to Toorak Road local shops
- Tram to the CBD and Burwood One SC
Land Area: 697 sqm