Behind the white picket fence there is a lot to love about this corner block weatherboard home. Inside, the circa 1940 cottage has been refreshed and restored by the owners, with a new kitchen and laundry as well as replastered walls and new built-in robes to two bedrooms. Its beauty is in its simplicity - gleaming timber floors, neutral walls with high ceilings and picture rails and a peaceful backyard.
Occupying a 228sqm allotment, it makes a great start to family life and features an air-conditioned lounge room and separate kitchen and dining with European stainless steel appliances and electric cooking. The renovated laundry features a new shower and there is a second w/c outdoors. The secure carport is accessed via Poitrel Street but with plenty of off-street parking, the current owners have made great use of the space as a courtyard. They have also created a home office from the sunroom.
Situated footsteps to New Lambton South public school and moments to Westfield Kotara, Newcastle CBD and beaches.
* Circa 1940 weatherboard home on 228sqm corner block
* Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors; home office
* Stylishly renovated kitchen and dining featuring European appliances
* Three bedrooms, two featuring built-in robes
* Renovated laundry with new shower
* Neat bathroom plus additional w/c outdoors
* Secure carport accessed via Poitrel Street
* Close to schools, transport and shops
* Expected rental return of approximately $410 per week
Land Area: 228 sqm
Parking: 1 car