Top floor, North facing, refreshingly spacious, light and airy apartment completely renovated in the last few years including new kitchen, new split system a/c unit, paint, carpet and bathroom.
The apartment offers 2 good sized bedrooms, plenty of storage and privacy.
Make a lifestyle choice to secure, low maintenance living. Your inspection is highly recommended if you are in the market for a contemporary style strata apartment.
"The Sheoaks" is a quality building with well-maintained common areas in a highly sought after neighbourhood.
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins, master with ceiling fan
• Large living room
• North facing balcony
• Reverse cycle split system a/c unit
• Stylish renovated kitchen
• Modernised bathroom and combined laundry
• Timber venetians throughout
• Currently vacant and ready to occupy immediately
• Rental potential of $225 p/w approx.
• Walk to Tamworth St neighbourhood shops including IGA 7 day supermarket, parks, schools and city amenities
”The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.”
Year Built: 1980
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: $1828.38 per annum approx
Other Rates: $1344.44 per annum approx