The ultimate in lifestyle convenience, this stylish 3 bedroom town residence delivers quality finishes, sun-lit interiors and low-maintenance ease.
Immaculately presented throughout with polished timber and porcelain floors, the newly-renovated granite kitchen with sparkling white cabinetry accompanies the meals area and open-plan lounge and dining. Embrace the sun-soaked northerly aspect by stepping outside to a covered terrace and paved, private courtyard garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom with walk-in robe and the 2nd bedroom both sweep out to a superb, enclosed balcony; an ideal retreat. Complemented by a bright, white bathroom and pristine powder room, other features include laundry, gas wall heater, single carport and a single off-street car space.
In the heart of Kew's illustrious private school belt, stroll to the tram, train and many acclaimed High Street and Glenferrie Road shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Superbly presented 3 bedroom town residence
- Newly renovated granite kitchen with sparkling white cabinetry
- Open-plan lounge and dining
- Covered terrace and north-facing private courtyard
- Enclosed balcony/retreat
- Stroll to tram, train, cafes, restaurants and private schools
Parking: 2 cars