Looking for a spacious modern home that offers contemporary well equipped gourmet kitchen with Ceasar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and modern appliances and opens to a spacious family and dining area for family living flowing out to a patio BBQ area. A separate second living and dining used as a study on entry level with an exceptional master suite complete with a parents retreat, walk in robe and en-suite. Three additional bedrooms all a generous size all offer built-in wardrobes. A large family bathroom and separate WC. A triple garage offers drive through access to rear for 4th vehicle, and a sealed parking area for the van, boat.
Location: Faulconbridge is said to have one of the world's most equitable climates and is home of the Norman Lindsay Gallery and Museum, walk through the gardens to his studio and visit the cafe for a great morning tea afternoon tea or lunch. The home is located at the end of a cu-de-sac and is in a convenient location to Faulconbridge primary and easy stroll to the local High school. Faulconbridge offers local shops, restaurant and rail services to the city; the home is only 6 min drive to Springwood main shopping centre.
* This beautifully appointed split level home offers modern kitchen
* Large master bedroom includes parents retreat modern en-suite + walk in robe
* Modern family bathroom and sep WC
* Built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms
* Paved patio for outside entertaining + BBQ
* Split system air-conditioning & Gas bayonettes for heating both levels
* Gas cooking and gas hot water
* Paved court yard off formal dining (used as study area)
* Parking for 5th vehicle or van
* Sealed driveway
* Low maintenance 1300sqm level block
* Terraced garden rolling green lawns for the children's swing set and easy care
This stylish low maintenance home is must to inspect, please view floor plan. For those seeking contemporary living and a modern home call Gary Bardwell and the team at Century 21 Combined Springwood today on (02) 4751 1744