Impressive and beautifully presented family home, privately designed by the home owner and built by the award winning GJ Gardner Homes.
This home will surely impress even the most discerning buyer and is up for immediate sale. Don't miss this opportunity to purchase your dream home in the highly sought after suburb of Lyons.
No expense has been spared in building this quality, executive home with the best finishes and fixtures available throughout, you will be impressed by the attention to detail in this home.
Inside you will be in awe, featuring a roomy open plan design available for the whole family to enjoy. Homes of this style and elegance do not come to the market very often, all within minutes to Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina Shopping Square, Casuarina Beach, Charles Darwin University and nearby schools in the ever popular family-friendly suburb of Lyons.
* Master built by multiple award winning builder, GJ Gardner Homes
* Stunning executive property with all the trimmings in gorgeous Lyons Estate
* Four spacious bedrooms all with BIR's, plus study Nook
* Massive main bedroom complimented with a ensuite including double vanity, Spa bath WIR and Powder room
* High 3.2 metre ceilings throughout entire home creating cool comfortable living all year round
* Make a splash in the crystal clear in-ground salt water swimming pool
* Designer kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, double fridge space, dishwasher and pantry
* Additional media or rumpus room
* Fully air-conditioned and cool tiles throughout home
* Massive home, boasting 328 square meters under title
* Close to all amenities, in the very popular suburb of Lyons
* External laundry with ample storage
* Double lock-up garage
* Owners are relocating, property must be SOLD!
* Come see, come sigh!
This stunning home is the ideal place to raise your growing family close to employment opportunities at Darwin's major hospital and University, whilst savvy investors need take note of its strong rent potential.
Masterchef's will be thrilled by the generous kitchen with what feels like acres of bench space. The breakfast bar makes the area social and separates the living space from the bustle of the kitchen without isolating the cook! The stylish stainless steel appliances complement the finishes to give an overall sense of neutral industrial chic. Be the envy of your friends at dinner parties. The kitchen is also equipped with soft closing draws, double fridge space, dishwasher and pantry.
Make your mark on the blank canvas walls in the open plan living and dining space. These would be an excellent home for family photographs or your budding art collection and would make a fantastic feature point of the room. The area is spacious and bathed in natural light so superb for entertaining guests any time of day.
The versatile floor plan allows for very large open plan dining and living areas, including a secondary living room or media room ideal for the kids to have their own TV.
All bedrooms are extremely generous and have built-in robes, whilst two bedrooms include their own private ensuite. The gardens are also well established with reticulation system throughout and low maintenance
Great neighbourhood, very friendly family area close to shops, schools and transport.
This property is a sophisticated and stylish home within minutes to Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina Shopping Square, Casuarina Beach, Charles Darwin University and nearby schools. With its prestigious location this home is up for an immediate sale. This is a fantastic opportunity for the growing family, or the astute investor, you cannot go wrong as this home ticks all the boxes!
View today you will not be disappointed. Call 0404 473 177 to find out how you can own this home!
Area Under Title: 328sqm
Council Rates: $1,700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity Supply to Power and Water Corporation
Land Area: 750sqm
Lease Details: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate per week: $950 - $1000 Per Week (Approximately)
Year Built: 2010
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)