HOME OPEN CANCELLED UNDER CONTRACT
Architecturally designed 10 McHenry Lane Nedlands epitomises luxurious living providing spacious accommodation over 3 levels in a premium lifestyle location.
Multiple living zones provide separation where required for the larger family and offer great entertaining spaces both indoors and outdoors for those get together. Filled with an abundance of natural light this outstanding home offers a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and a very impressive top floor master suite with walk in dressing room and ensuite with its own balcony that you would expect in a high end PENTHOUSE suite or exclusive HOTEL.
Too many features to list however a must see...
- Impressive entry through a large timber and glass pivot door
- 2 spacious bedrooms with semi ensiute and powder room
- Family room with its own kitchenette and access to a large private courtyard
- Laundry with access to a large drying area
- Large double lock up garage
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- A well equipped gourmet kitchen with European appliances, built in coffee machine, wine rack, walk in pantry and central island breakfast bar
- A large undercover entertaining area with built in BBQ and bar fridge
- 2 large living areas and 2 large balconies
- The master suite is impressive, occupying the whole floor
- Exclusive balcony flowing off the master bedroom
- Large dressing room with plenty of shelving and hanging space that would bring order to any wardrobe
- Impressive ensuite with shower and bath leading to a private balcony
- Lift access to all 3 levels
- Integrated touch and mood lighting
- Polished timber and tiled floors
- High ceilings and doors
- Security alarm system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large double garage with plenty of storage
- Plenty of visitors parking
- 219sqm land - low maintenance living
The home is positioned at the end of McHenry Lane within a short walk to Steve's Bar & Restaurant, Nedlands Foreshore, Royal Perth Yacht Club, University of Western Australia and within easy access to the new Princess Margaret Hospital located at Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital.
Make your move today to secure this magnificent home...
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please phone Adam 0430 360 031 or Emma 0433 401 216.
Land Area: 219 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Water: $1078
Water Rates: Council: $2573