A privileged double-storey elevation welcomes the sparkling water vistas across Port Phillip Bay and the greenery of Ansett Estate, which is paramount to this desirable residence. Enviably positioned beachside of Nepean Highway the family-focused floorplan includes four bedrooms, a study, two separate living zones, twin-vanity spa ensuite, central bathroom and three decked balconies to choose from. The home is set on a lovely botanic allotment measuring 1328m2 or 1/3rd Acre (approx.) and for additional accommodation there's a cute guest cottage complete with kitchenette. Further updating without great expense offers the chance to further capitalise on this stunning Mount Eliza location and make this home your own. Situated for lifestyle and convenience within walking distance to Kunyung Primary School, bus transport, reserves and Moondah beach whilst the shopping village and prestigious secondary schools are just minutes away.
- Fully renovated spacious kitchen
- Bosch wall oven/grill & gas cooktop
- Bosch dishwasher
- Sparkling renovated ensuite & main bathroom
- 3rd shower in the spacious laundry
- Cosy open-fire-place
- Split-system heating/cooling (x2)
- Open-plan lounge, dining & study
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Garden shed + under-house storage/workshop
The glorious vistas really must be seen to be appreciated. Inspect as advertised or call to arrange a private inspection.
Land Area: 1,382 sqm