A home of substantial proportions in many impressive ways, providing the perfect environment for leisurely family activities both inside and out. The splendor of opulent living is superbly presented here by four large bedrooms plus study, three generous living zones plus an upper-level rumpus, all complimented by incredibly high finishes including granite bench tops, high ceilings and views over Westernport from the second storey. Set on an immaculately maintained 2500m2 allotment (2/3rd acre approx.), situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location where other equally impressive homes abound on the beach side of Moorooduc Rd. With ample off street parking and easy access to the big backyard there's plenty of room to customize this property to suit your individual needs with further additions (Eg: In-ground pool, workshop, Granny flat, covered boat/caravan/motor home storage). This is definitely a house where you'll be proud to come home to and your friends will never want to leave!
Main features include:
- Large white “Vinyl wrap” kitchen boasts; Granite benches, Bosch dishwasher, new wall oven, big walk-in-pantry & long brekky bench.
- Ducted heating, Evaporative cooling, Reverse cycle split system A.C.
- Security Alarm, Security camera to front door, Ducted Vac
- Master bedroom has large spa ensuite, big walk-in robe & views
- Downstairs Powder room
- Undercover paved alfresco entertaining
- Landscaped gardens and sprawling grounds
- Computer-operated zoned irrigation connected to water tanks
- Oversized double garage with internal access & storage
- Caravan/trailer/boat parking space with easy access to the back yard
- Close to bus transport, local shops & Peninsula Link
With easy access to Moorooduc Road and just minutes to the new Peninsula Link freeway it's an easy run to the city or airport. Choice of beaches, reserves, schools and shopping centers are all within easy reach.
Land Area: 2,500 sqm
Parking: 5 cars