A spacious and modern home with sun-lit interiors perfect for families of all ages, close to schools, transport, nature reserve and all the amenities Hawker has to offer.
From the moment of entering this refurbished home you will appreciate the stunning timber flooring, open-plan living and the stylish gourmet kitchen. The family area flows beautifully out to a spacious deck overlooking the easy-care grounds and inviting pool, ideal for relaxing, outdoor eating or entertaining friends.
The four bedrooms all have built-in robes and garden views. The main bedroom has a renewed ensuite and a door leading out to one of the courtyards. A second bathroom caters for the other three bedrooms.
Separated from the house by another courtyard, there is a generous rumpus room with a new bathroom and laundry.This area is perfect for a teenager's retreat or sleep-overs, a guest room or even a separate place to work from home.
Enjoying tranquil surrounds in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find that this is a home that offers an idyllic venue for relaxed family living. With a north easterly aspect to the gardens and pool, this is indeed the perfect place to raise a family.
* Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Bosch electric induction cooktop
* Smeg electric wall oven
* Bosch dishwasher
* Rosewood solid timber flooring to living
* Rheem gas continuous flow hot water
* New ducted gas heating - 6 star
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Renewed bathroom & ensuite
* Built-in robes to all bedrooms
* New laundry
* Rumpus room with new bathroom
* Reverse cycle air conditioner to rumpus
* Security system
* 10 station automatic garden watering system
* Inground, fibreglass, salt water pool
* Automatic cleaner
* Garden shed
* R3 batts to ceiling
* Double carport & lockable storage
* A brick veneer home with timber trussed roof
* Colorbond fencing
* New downpipes & guttering
* Generous 1442m2 (approx) block
* Construction date 1975
* Living areas approx. 156m2
* Rumpus approx. 51.9m2
* No roads to cross to go to schools & college
* Backs green space leading to primary school grounds
Land Area: 1,442 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Energy Efficiency Rating: 1.5