;
Sold Sep 2014
"APSARA" WILDWOOD

101 Weirs Road, Newry, VIC 3859

2 beds 1 bath 2 cars
Rural

$350,000

Kevin Lanigan
Kevin Lanigan
Brett Lanigan
Brett Lanigan
101 Weirs Road has been Sold
* Magnificent Lifestyle Property an ECO Oasis with Panoramic Views
* Approx 103 undulating acres - 30% cleared crazing paddocks , remaining 70% Large Timber Native Bushland Habitat Filled with an incredible array of native Flora & Fauna
* Located 15min from Maffra and close to Newry Golf Course & Township
* Large Modern Home Spacious for Open Plan Living and uniquely designed and built , large windows to enjoy the views , high ceilings
* 2 Bedrooms with potential for further 2 rooms in large Loft Space in roof
* Outstanding views while protected from surrounding hills and bushland
* Full length Verandah with built in bathtub
* Huge outdoor under roofline End Deck for entertaining guests
* Huge Kitchen with big benches & walk-in Pantry , large Bathroom & Laundry
* Gas Hot Water and Cooking System, Wood-fired Heater, FoxTel, good internet & Phone service coverage
* Large Garage with Remote Roller Door & Storage Room, Large work-benches plus 2 x 20ft Shipping Containers
* Solar Power/ Generator and Tank Water
* Maintenance Free Colourbond cladded
* Double insulated in roof area with ventilators, insulated walls keeps this home cool in summer and warm in winter
* 2 x Solar Wall Heaters
* Tractor with Grader-blade and new Howard Slasher
* Good fencing with a stockpile of Bush Poles and Fence Posts
* Stock Yards and Cattle Crush
* Vegetable Garden & Chook Pen
* Gravel Pit and Equipment Storage Area
* 5 dams 3 spring fed
* Located at the end of a small road this Rural Lifestyle Property offers the very best in your own Private Country Oasis
* Situated well back on the property 700metre driveway
* A walk through this property uncovers a diverse range Flora and Fauna , Big Timbered Gullies and Abundance of Wildlife are just some of the more interesting natural features that this unique property has to offer, close to State Forrest and Avon Wilderness
* Situated in the Heart Land of Gippsland close to nearby Townships of Sale , Maffra , Heyfield & Newry and nearly Lake Glenmaggie. 2.5 Hours from Melbourne
Features
Rooms: 6
Parking: 2 cars
What's Nearby
What's Nearby
Schools
Transport
Eats
Shopping
Comparable Sales
See what properties like this have been selling for
Meet the Neighbours near 101 Weirs Road SA1 - 2110109 See demographic, employment and income info about the people living in this part of Newry

You’ve missed out on 101 Weirs Road, Newry but you can still learn more about the people who live nearby. Could you picture yourself living in this part of Newry? You can find out more about 101 Weirs Road, Newry on the Property 360 profile page on realestateVIEW.com.au.

$2,114
Monthly Personal Income
$4,659
Monthly Household Income
$1,625
Monthly Mortgage Repayments
The average age is 41
Majority are Couples without children
Most residents Purchaser
Weekly Income
Pocket
Newry
Employed as Agriculture forestry and fishing
Agriculture forestry and fishing
Health care and social assistance
Education and training
Retail trade
Transport postal and warehousing
Pocket Profile
Ask our agents about 101 Weirs Road, Newry, VIC 3859
Kevin Lanigan
Kevin Lanigan
Brett Lanigan
Brett Lanigan
Other Properties you may like in Newry
$1,450,000
982 Three Chain Road, Newry
3Beds 1Bath 6Car
$300,000 to $320,000
244 Rautmans Road, Newry
4Beds 2Bath 0Car
$219,000
17 Hastings Street, Newry
3Beds 1Bath 0Car
$219,000
17 Hastings Street, Newry
3Beds 1Bath 0Car
$430,000
94 Summerlea Road, Newry
4Beds 1Bath 3Car
$420,000
Boisdale-Newry Road, Newry
0Beds 0Bath 0Car
$450,000
44 Main Street, Newry
3Beds 2Bath 3Car
More properties from Gippsland Real Estate Pty Ltd
$1,450,000
982 Three Chain Road, Newry
3Beds 1Bath 6Car
$430,000
94 Summerlea Road, Newry
4Beds 1Bath 3Car
$229,000
87 Knight Street, Maffra
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
$179,000
1 Powerscourt Street, Maffra
3Beds 1Bath 0Car
$310,000
13 Merry Street, Maffra
3Beds 1Bath 2Car
$445,000
648 Bundalaguah Road, Bundalaguah
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
$439,000
8 Hammond Drive, Maffra
3Beds 2Bath 4Car
10% deposit, balance 60 days
184A Johnson Street, Maffra
3Beds 1Bath 1Car
$690,000
40 Hodges Road, Coongulla
5Beds 2Bath 7Car
Contact Agent
365 Aerodrome Road, Sale
8Beds 2Bath 0Car
Back to top