Duplexes and dual living residences make a very attractive possibility for property investors. Two homes on one lot can give a high rate of return on your investment. Two lots of rent per week or two high value homes to sell - or why not sell one and keep the other?
This freshly updated weatherboard home is brimming with possibility and potential. Set on an 809sqm level parcel with dual street access from 35 Bryson Avenue, it presents sensational scope and already has DA approved plans to build a second two storey home on the block. It's also located in one of Newcastle's most popular family-friendly suburbs with shopping, transport and quality schools close by.
The existing property makes a fantastic ready-made investment with happy tenants on a lease and returning $540 per week. The versatile floorplan features two living areas, two kitchens, two bathrooms and four bedrooms.
* Updated weatherboard home on prime 809sqm corner block
* Dual street access from 35 Bryson Avenue
* Currently returning $540 per week with happy tenants on lease
* Versatile floorplan featuring two living areas, two bathrooms, two kitchens and four bedrooms
* DA approved plans for additional two storey Torrens Title home
* Close to shopping, transport and quality schools
* Fantastic investment potential with excellent depreciation benefits
Contact your area selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today!
Land Area: 809 sqm