Our new recruit went to have a look at this gorgeous home deep in The Bickley Valley set on over four acres last week and we haven't seen him since. Whilst the home is large, the shed is larger but we still should have found him by now.
If he hasn't stumbled across one of the wineries in the area like Brookside, Fairbrossen, Cosham, Hainault or Plume, perhaps he has discovered the Bickley Valley Kolsch? Knowing Ken's passion for Real Estate though, he is probably just caught up in the plethora of features that this private abode has to offer including:
* Stunning open plan living area seamlessly blending indoor & outdoor entertaining
* New kitchen with stone bench top, Ilve gas cooker, Asko dishwasher and soft close drawers
* Timeless Tazzie Oak flooring throughout bottom level
* Solid polished jarrah boards featuring in loft master bedroom and retreat
* Three generous additional bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with corner spa bath)
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Amazing gabled timber lined 7 x 6m patio and external spa pool
* Inviting below ground salt water swimming pool & cabana
* External dry store and wine cellar
* Two paddocks with electric fencing + two stables
* Scheme water + rain water tanks totalling 260,000 litres
* Bore reticulation servicing main house
* A host of fruit trees including apricot, apple, grapefruit, blood orange, nectarine & lime
* Mind blowing 486sqm 'shed' with car hoist + mezzanine level unfinished self-contained 2 x 1
* External guest room (also requires finishing off)
Make no mistake, this is the kind of lifestyle available for just a fortunate few. Inspection strictly by appointment only.
Please return Ken if you find him.
Land Area: 16,845 sqm
Parking: 2 cars