* Peaceful inside - You will love it!
* 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Lovely kitchen facilities with gas bench top cooking
* Spacious living area with floating floors
* Separate dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Tidy bathroom with separate toilet and laundry facilities
* Safe and...
Glen Govett from Professionals - Seaton can answer any further questions about 11/21 Port Road, Queenstown. To summarise, this house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and 1 parking spots.
Before you buy 11/21 Port Road, Queenstown spend a moment to look over these stats and figures about the properties in this neighbourhood pocket within Queenstown. You can see demographics for the local area, including age and earnings. These stats are for 200 properties around 11/21 Port Road, Queenstown and then compares it to the rest of the suburb.