Perfectly located only footsteps to one of Sydney’s premier beaches this newly renovated apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for those looking for a contemporary apartment within an affordable price range. With the recent completion of a full renovation this apartment comprises one stylishly appointed bedroom with full built in wardrobe, one light and bright bathroom complete with shower and bath as well as a single under building car port.
- A stylishly appointed bedroom with leafy aspect and full built in wardrobe
- Light and bright bathroom with modern finishes and a designer feel
- Open plan gas kitchen which flows seamlessly to the living and dining areas
- Separate internal laundry and good sized balcony perfect for an afternoon BBQ
- Ideally positioned on the first floor with East and West aspects with leafy surrounds
- Highly functional layout which has been intelligently reconfigured
- A superb location only from Dee Why beach, cafes and local amenities
Beautifully appointed throughout, unit 11 will be popular across all demographics and amongst owner occupiers and investors alike as it marries a superb location with designer feel and all within an affordable price range.
Size: 59sqm (Exc. Parking)
Strata Levies- $560.24pq. Council Rates- $280.67pq. Water Rates- $163.15pq.
For further information and to arrange an inspection please contact Nick Hayes on 0422 269 184 or 9981 9432.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.”
Parking: 1 car