Visit this fabulous 2-storey family home and you'll never want to leave! Stylishly decorated and immaculately presented, the light-filled accommodation includes a vast open-plan kitchen/meals/family zone that spills outside to the beautiful covered alfresco deck complete with full outdoor kitchen for the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
The well-appointed kitchen boasts stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, and stainless steel 6-burner cooker - with plenty of space to cook up a storm! A separate lounge with cosy gas log fire provides a quiet retreat, as does the additional upstairs living zone.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and spa ensuite, while 3 further robed bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom. A carpeted study, 2 powder rooms, and practical laundry with garden access complete the picture.
The terraced rear garden offers great privacy and enjoys level lawn plus swimming pool with surrounding deck. Additional features include polished timber floors, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, intercom, ducted vacuum, landscaped gardens, designer interior and exterior lighting, water tank, watering system, generous double garage with attic storage and rear roller to secure trailer parking.
With so much to offer and only moments from Diamond Creek's shops, schools, train station and parklands - this quality family home is simply a must-see.
- 2-storey red brick residence with imposing street presence
- Indoor/outdoor design, 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Vast open plan kitchen/meals/family, separate lounge
- Ducted heat/cooling, wood fire, gas log fire, timber floors
- Intercom, covered deck, full outdoor kitchen, swimming pool
- Double garage, great storage, water tank, designer lighting