Driftwood is designed to be your home away from home whilst situated in one of natures most pristine natural environments, World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. This solid built two storey pole house has the intent of providing a perfect comfortable family holiday, with plenty of room, facilities and provisions to make any stay an easy relaxing one.
Driftwood being a two storey pole home comprises 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus an ensuite to the master bedroom.
On the ground floor Driftwood comprises two bedrooms, main bathroom, kitchenette and laundry facilities, open plan rumpus room/living area plus a spacious open timber deck.
Internal stairs lead to the upper level of Driftwood, which comprises two extra bedrooms (master with ensuite), second bathroom, main kitchen, plus the open plan lounge and dining area which flows out onto the spacious upper timber deck.
The many features of Driftwood are too numerous to mention, however some key features include:
* A high level of maintenance throughout
* Superb ocean views overlooking Waddy Point and Marloo Bay
* 24 hour power automatically provided by solar system and diesel generator
* Polished timber floors
* Fully furnished and self contained
* Plenty of parking including boat parking
* All weather stainless steel fish cleaning facilities
* Situated within minutes to white sandy beach and great fishing.
Driftwood is the complete investment package, as it provides the ideal holiday experience whilst enjoying the income provided by the holiday letting.
To find out the full attributes this property has to offer contact the Fraser Island property specialists Wal Pavey Real Estate at the office on 4123 3555 or Wal direct on 0408 062858 or email email@example.com
Highlight Feature: Has outdoor entertainment, Property has outdoor entertainment
Land Area: 2,033 sqm