This beautiful residence on 3820 Sq M of land located close to the fringe of Mount Nathan and set in the much sought after Lakeview Downs estate offers lifestyle, ambience, high ceilings, open space, solid timber spotted gum flooring, quality kitchen, 2 pac cabinetry with Brazilian granite bench tops, bathrooms finished with quality vanity/corner spa bath in main with Brazilian granite tops, cedar heritage timber blinds, great entertainer, private secluded, peaceful with tranquil surrounds and backing onto the lake.
* extended driveway to residence and large 18 m x 7 m x 2.7 m shed to the rear.
* ample room for caravans, boats, trucks and utilities.
* construction of treated timber and under house steel piers with metal roof.
* access entrance via timber decked ramp through double doors to wide spacious hallway to bedrooms and living areas, featuring solid timber floors, from living areas extending outside to huge undercover veranda balcony/entertainer through glass stacker doors.
* Vacuum maid.
Master Bedroom Suite
* roomy and with split system air-conditioning.
* ceiling fan, walk in robe with shelving
* extra large shower recess
* vanity Brazilian granite tops / mirror.
* heat lamps.
* bedrooms 2 and 3 spacious with ceiling fans large 4 door robes.
* bedroom 4 is utilised as an office adjacent from the hall and open plan living area.
* separate powder room and toilet.
Main Bathroom features
* large vanity mirrored with Brazilian granite tops.
* large shower recess and corner spa bath.
* 3/4 tiled in refreshing white.
* huge formal lounge and dining.
* the living area through glass bi fold doors extends out to a huge pavilion style veranda deck entertaining area.
* External ceiling fans and access by timber stairs to under house.
* recess walls and down lights
* a combination of timber book shelving and solid timber floors contrasting with vibrant dcor.
* 2 pac cabinetry with soft closing drawers/cupboards.
* lots of storage cupboards and abundance of down lights, power points.
* island bench with double s/s sink.
* bosch dishwasher.
* fischer and paykel oven and ceramic hot plates, range hood
* walk in pantry with lighting
* large fridge recess and plumbed for ice cold water
* laundry adjoins kitchen but could convert to a butler's pantry as there is a huge laundry downstairs.
* linen Cupboard, broom cupboard/storage
* under house garaging with auto door 2 cars + boat/trailer or jet ski.
* down stairs laundry with cupboards and bench tops/broom cupboard.
* room for large workshop, power and lighting.
* large shed for business owner approx 18 m x 7 m x 2.7 high
* 1 auto door and 2 standard doors
* the shed comprising adequate lights 3 phase/single phase power
* insulated roof, 2 whirly units built in
* 22,500 litre rainwater tank/pump plus transfer pumping from shed tank to house tank. *house tank is approx 11,000 litre rainwater tank
* town water and telecommunications
* enviro cycle system
* quiet cul de sac location
* lush lawns and native plants
* fully fenced
* backing onto the lake and designed for privacy
* ducted Air-conditioning
* vacuum maid
* alarm system
* ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* tinted front and 2 side windows
* gutters fitted with colour bond superior leaf guard
* additional tv points in bedrooms, wardrobes and kitchen
* wired for cable satellite to lounge and main bedroom
* ceiling surround sound speakers
* house plans available.
Set in a great location on the fringe of Mount Nathan and a short drive from Pacific Pines The estate is elevated with views, this quiet, peaceful area is nestled amongst the forest skyline. Only minutes drive to Maudsland Shopping Village precinct and the local Tavern and a short drive to Pacific Pines, Westfield shopping town and the Helensvale train station.
With easy access to the M1 pacific motorway for Brisbane North 50 Minutes and Coolangatta and Gold Coast airport South 35 Minutes. There is Harbour Town shopping just 20 minutes drive and Labrador, Surfers Paradise/Northern beaches 20-30 minutes, this is great family living on the Northern Gold Coast.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.