Light filled throughout and capturing a peaceful leafy outlook, this smartly presented apartment offers a fresh and easy-care home with many special qualities.
Lifestyle - Positioned well back from the street in a small security block of 15, this impressive apartment is ideally suited to the first home buyer or investor. Immaculately presented with a understated modern feel, the property benefits from an abundance of natural light. The unit offers both peace and privacy, conveniently located to public transport, park lands & great local schools.
• 2 great bedrooms main with built-in wardrobe
• Large eat-in kitchen, generous internal laundry
• Carpet flooring throughout the apartment
• Lock up garage & separate lockable storeroom
• Close to public transport buses and trains
• Close to local shops /cafes and great eatery’s
• Within sort distance to local public schools
• Renovated bathroom and freshly painted
• Currently tenanted till May 2014 at $420pw
Council Rates per quarter $266.00
Water Rate per quarter $173.40
Strata Levies per quarter $634.60
Total size 86sqm