Let the car take an extended break - you're not going to need it. This family home enables you to comfortably walk to everything that Diamond Creek has to offer - shops, parks, schools, train, and even the pub!
Set amongst mature gardens in a quiet neighbourhood, this delightful home has much to offer, including formal lounge with garden view, adjoining kitchen/meals with timber cabinetry, gas cooking and excellent storage, 3 robed bedrooms, and family bathroom. A spacious timber-lined family room provides a generous second living space, and leads effortlessly outside to the covered alfresco deck - just the place for relaxing and entertaining whilst admiring the pretty rear garden.
A haven for green thumbs, the garden is cleverly zoned to include a secluded space for practicalities whilst not detracting from the lush lawn and well established landscaping. And with 13,000l water tanks plus a grey water system, it's easy to keep it looking good.
Additional features include a fabulous wood heater, 2 air conditioners, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, security alarm, laundry/utility room, covered fernery, garage with workshop, and off-street parking. Don't delay - inspect today.
- Single level family residence, quiet central D.C position
- Family design, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, laundry/utility
- Formal lounge, kitchen/meals, large family room
- Covered deck, shady fernery, zoned garden design, water tanks
- Timber floors, air conditioners, wood fire, ducted vacuum
- Garage/workshop, off-street parking, walk to all amenities
Land Area: 698 sqm
Parking: 1 car