Tucked at the end of a quiet cul de sac amidst tall eucalypts and endless birdsong is this substantial 2-storey home that is all set for bustling family life.
A pretty leadlight entrance creates a warm welcome, and leads inside to a formal lounge/dining room, spacious kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar, overlooking the casual meals area and family room. The 4 light and inviting bedrooms are split between upstairs and downstairs, and all have built-in robes (downstairs master bedroom with ensuite). Further accommodation includes 2 family bathrooms, upstairs living zone/teenage retreat, and good-sized laundry with garden access.
A covered porch from the family room leads to the large garden of gently sloping grass and mature trees. There's also a spacious deck that is ideal for enjoying a morning coffee with friends.
Additional features include evaporative cooling, air conditioner, ducted heating, solar electricity, water tank connected to toilets, double carport, and garden shed. Walk to the bus, and enjoy easy access to schools, shops, cafes, parklands, and the coveted Eltham lifestyle. Positioned in a delightful family friendly neighbourhood with a playground in the street, this is a truly idyllic Eltham home. Be quick!
- Two storey family residence, elevated court position
- Flexible floorplan, 4 bedrooms, upstairs living, 3 bathrooms
- Formal lounge/dining, family room, spacious kitchen/meals
- Large leafy rear garden - perfect for kids' playtime
- Ducted heating/cooling, solar electricity, double carport
- Close to bus, shops, schools, train, parks and more