AUCTION SATURDAY THE 22ND OF FEBRUARY AT 3:30PM
This contemporary and elegant 3-bed house, set in a quiet court in a popular Frankston South location, features a fabulous alfresco dining and entertaining deck, screened from the outside world by lush vegetation.
Inside two spacious living areas and a superb open-plan modern kitchen/diner share delightful garden views with polished hardwood floorboards, a cosy gas log fire and plantation shutters completing the look.
A 3rd bright and sunny living space off the main lounge would make a perfect home office, study or rumpus.
Outside a paved child-friendly central courtyard leads to landscaped front and rear gardens with attractive brick pathways, water features and veggie patches.
All this in an enviable location moments from the Frankston foreshore, Norman Avenue shops, local schools, public transport and the Peninsula Link.
- Two living areas, main lounge with gas log fire and plantation shutters
- Generous and bright master with WIR, full ensuite and plantation shutters
- 2 double bedrooms with BIRs sharing spotless family bathroom and separate WC
- 3rd living space off main lounge with garden views
- Superb modern kitchen/diner with stone benchtop, quality timber cabinets including huge pantry cupboard and s/s Westinghouse appliances
- Huge covered timber entertaining deck +
- Neutral decor, hardwood floors and ceiling downlights throughout
- Big laundry and plenty of built-in storage in hall
- Vulcan wall heater and 2 split-system A/C's
- Landscaped gardens with brick pathways, water features, veggie patch
- Single carport
- Minutes from Frankston CBD, Norman Av and Mount Eliza shops
- In Frankston High School zone, close to Derinya Primary and other local schools
- Walk to Sweetwater Creek Reserve and Baden Powell reserve
- Internal space 22 squares, Land size 701m2 approx
Land Area: 701 sqm
Parking: 2 cars