A unique opportunity to enter a historic community and possess a traditional terrace of character and possibility, this charming residence captures superb parkland and harbour views. Although neatly presented, there is ample scope for enhancement or development into a larger residence, STCA.
- Ideally suited to the homeowner and developer alike
- Well proportioned with separate lounge and dining
- Potential to create a 4 bedroom home with permission
- Double bedrooms, kitchen has an integrated laundry
- Front/rear courtyards, possible rear access parking
- Polished floors, fireplace, feature exposed brick walls
In a highly prized setting that is conveniently placed just a short walk to the vibrant village cafes and restaurants of Pyrmont, it is a stroll to light rail transport, harbourside walks and entertainment venues as well as minutes to the city centre.
Water: $208p/q approx
Council: $330p/q approx
Strata: Freehold Title