Privately placed from the street, is this great sized family home that backs onto nature reserve. The home features 3 generous bedrooms + study, 2 separate living/family rooms & occupies a a healthy 732m2 level block, that includes an inground swimming pool. Features include;
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans, ensuite off the main
- Separate kitchen & living areas, that feature high raked ceilings
- Study/office, second living/rumpus that opens out to entertaining area
- Great sized entertaining area, that overlooks the large inground swimming pool
- Fully fenced private block of 732m2, with plenty of useable yardspace
- Double garage, that features a handy workshop, lawn locker
- Front patio ideal for a morning coffee, with private courtyard
Whilst some modern touches will breathe fresh life into this property, the quality brick construction will ensure the home will stand the tests of time. With the K-12 school, aquatic centre & sporting fields all nearby, this really is the perfect place to raise the growing family. To arrange your inspection, please contact Luke Turner on 02 6682 6226 or 0431 514 247.
Evans Head, located on the NSW far north coast, is set in one of the most beautiful areas of Australia. With an abundance of natural beauty, the town offers a relaxed and safe environment to either live or holiday. Located 1hr 30m from Coolangatta airport and 40m from Byron Bay, Evans is set to become the next booming seaside town.
With a population of 3,000 and growing, Evans offers all services including K-12 School, banking, chemist, doctors, supermarket, newsagency, hotel, clubs etc.
You will be amazed by the beauty of Chinamen's Beach, the endless trails of Bundjalung National Park and the tranquillity of the Evans River. Unit and house prices are still at affordable levels, but it won't last forever.
To view more of our properties, visit us at www .evansheadfn.com.au
Highlight Feature: Built-In Wardrobes, Pool, Close to Schools, Ensuite
Land Area: 732 sqm
Parking: 2 cars