Located oh so close to the historic village of Wollombi and fronting the Wollombi Brook, this rural lifestyle property boasts a unique opportunity to acquire a holding with two homes, a mix of soft useable acres and native bushland. Consisting of approximately 21 hectares (53 acres), the property ranges from the banks of the Brook across soft creek flat valley acres, with a backdrop of native bushland and up to the sculptured sandstone ridgelines.
The two homes have commanding views over the north facing pasture improved acres suitable for mixed farming opportunities including horses, small herd of cattle, vegetable garden or orchard. For someone interested in horse sports, the property adjoins the Wollombi common home of the Wollombi Valley Pony Club. The property has good access to water with frontage to permanent creek line of the Wollombi Brook,1 dam, bore, and is well watered with central irrigation pipe servicing the property. If you are not a farmer, there are opportunities to agist horses or cattle on the land without disturbing relaxing weekender ambience of the property.
Conveniently located just a short walk to the village, 70 minute drive from the M1 Wahroonga Interchange, Sydney and 25 minute drive to Cessnock and Hunter Valley vineyards, the two houses on the property have the potential for a passive income through holiday letting or permanent rental with horse agistment.
Things you will love about this lifestyle Property...
* 2 homes set upon approximately 21 hectares (53 acres)
* Main 4 bedroom 2 bathroom ranch style home, stately main bathroom and country timber kitchen
* Inground saltwater swimming pool
* Established gardens
* Single attached garage/carport
* Double carport
* Second 2 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage home,
* Enclosed double bay garage + carport
* Stock yard (cattle crush and loading ramp)
* Horse float shelter + tack room
* 4 x open bay farm shed with concrete floor and power connected
* Chook shed with power connected
* 7 irrigated well fenced paddocks
* Mains power
* Landline phone connections
* Internet connection
* Satelite T.V connection
* Convenient to Historic Wollombi Village
* Local wineries and restaurants on your door step
* Ideal horse/lifestyle property
* Diverse income opportunity
Call James today on 0402 773 476 as this rural lifestyle opportunity awaits your inspection.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Pool
Land Area: 21 ha
Parking: 5 cars
Energy Efficiency Rating: 4.0