Bright and welcoming with chic contemporary appointments and a fresh and inviting feel, this generous residence has been refurbished with low maintenance modern living in mind. Perfect for the investor or professional couple seeking convenience and substance, it is a stroll to village amenities.
- Spacious courtyard is ideal for al fresco dining
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Open plan lounge and dining flows to the terrace
- Master bedroom with a leafy outlook and built-ins
- Large bathroom has a separate bath and shower
- Lock up garage, security intercom, internal laundry
- Hardwood polished floors, in/outdoor entertaining
Offering peace, privacy and an abundance of natural light, it is no more than a short stroll to Wollstonecraft train station and stunning harbourside parks. Moments to the vibrant heart of Crows Nest's cafe culture, this is a superior opportunity indeed.
Water: $163p/q approx
Council: $205p/q approx
Strata: $671p/q approx
Land Area: 150 sqm
Parking: 1 car