Across from the surfing foreshores of Curl Curl Beach, this renovated 2 bedroom apartment is a bright and breezy showcase of style and space with ocean views on the horizon. Privately set in a small boutique building on the first floor at the rear of the refurbished, tightly held “Silas Court” renovated security complex, enjoy short strolls to ocean pool, beachfront cafe, scenic coastal walks and city transport.
- Generous combined living and dining capturing ocean vistas, seamlessly extending to a large undercover terrace with a built-in bar and BBQ
- Large designer gas kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, chef-style stainless steel appliances, soft-close cabinetry and an integrated laundry.
- Large master bedroom with ocean views plus generous second bedroom, both with built-in robes.
- Modern light-filled bathroom with deep full-length bath and overhead shower.
- Intercom security, new carpets, contemporary directional lighting, quality blinds and built-in storage facilities.
- Lock-up garage with mezzanine plus huge lock up storage area with visitor parking well provided for.
A fantastic opportunity in a highly sought after location with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the surfside serenity.
Strata Levies: $1,050 per quarter. Water Rates: $143.55 per quarter. Council Rates: $301.00 per quarter.
For further information and to arrange an inspection please contact Matt Morley on 0418 168 932 or 9981 9416.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.”
Parking: 1 car