Enjoy the best that Austinmer has to offer from this beautifully presented family home.
Situated in a wonderfully elevated position on Kennedy's Hill, this home takes full advantage of the breathtaking escarpment backdrop and filtered ocean views. Just a short walk away from Austinmer beach, rock pools, cafes, & Thirroul about the same short distance away in the other direction.
- Quality family home with a warm and contemporary feel
- The entertaining deck off the living is bordered by glass doors providing easy access and uninhibited escarpment views
- Upstairs enjoying the same quality outlook the formal and informal living areas, a fantastic new kitchen with stainless appliances and raw appeal
- Also on the same level the master bedroom with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, second bedroom with built in wardrobes, plus a third bedroom or study, and family bathroom
- Kids and adults alike can enjoy the use of a cool loft, great for office, study, or kids games room
- Downstairs there are two further bedrooms, shower and toilet - perfect for teenager/in-law or guest accommodation, possibly even a home office
- Double car garage with remote control access and storage.
- Modest low maintenance garden with a perfectly positioned hot tub
Highlight Feature: Area Views, Built-In Wardrobes, Spa
Land Area: 426 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Council Rates $544,50 per quarter
Water Rates: Water Rates $315,20 per quarter