Whether a first home buyer, investor or downsizing, you'll just love this sturdy brick and tile home. Located in a quiet cul de sac, with loads of potential for improvement, this home is located within minute's drive of shopping centres, schools and beaches.
Offering a modern and comfortable floor plan with open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, accommodation comprises; 3 good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom and internal laundry.
With a wide frontage and side driveway to a large double garage there's plenty of space for vehicle parking, caravan or boat onsite.
Set upon 758sqm of gently sloping land which backs onto reserve, there's a magic backyard just perfect for that weekend BBQ and a super safe place for the children to play.
* Approx 11km's or 13mins drive to Coffs Central.
* Centro shopping mall
* Local Schools - Pre-school, Primary and High
* Close to Public transport
* Sawtell's Cafes, Restaurants and Boutique shopping
* Sawtell Golf Course
* Boambee Creek Reserve
* Bongil Bongil National Park
* Butterfly House
* Murrays (pet friendly) Beach & Sawtell Beach
* Fishing and boating at Mick's retreat
LAND SIZE: 785.6 sqm RATES: $2,310.72 per annum
Follow us on Twitter: Unrealonline
Whilst every care has been taken in respect of the information contained herein no warranty is given as to the accuracy and prospective purchasers should rely on their own enquiries.
Land Area: 786 sqm
Parking: 2 cars