All the things you could want for the money !!!
This is a great example of a well priced property in Sutherland. This project is one of the original Town House projects built in the Central part of Glencoe Street opposite St Pat's college.
* 2 good size bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe area plus room to build a full length wall wardrobe
* Compact but practical kitchen, yet ready if you wish to renovate
* Modernised bathroom, plus a downstairs loo in the laundry
* A useful ground floor balcony that's actually very practical
* Single lock up garage downstairs
* Strata $470.00, Council $174.40, Water incl usage $231.85 per quarter
This is a good honest townhouse with owners that now want to buy a house and have sensibly priced their home to sell quickly.
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: 174.40