Set in a sought after pocket, right on the border of Noble Park and Springvale South, surrounded by numerous amenities including primary and secondary schools, parks and reserves just a stroll away, plus the added convenience of Noble Park Station, Parkmore Shopping Centre and EastLink close by, and the beach is under 15 minutes away! This expansive residence offers two living areas, three robed bedrooms plus a study, formal dining and casual meals zones, dual kitchens and a large home office to complete, presenting plenty of options for first homebuyers, investors and developers alike! Inspect today!
- Well presented family residence set on a neat allotment of 546sqm approx.
- Formal living area enhanced with polished floorboards
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, plus second kitchen area
- Formal dining, casual meals zone and enclosed sunroom/2nd living area
- Large home office with own entry
- Three robed bedrooms plus study
- Family bathroom and en suite, separate W.C
- Oversized double carport, double garage/workshop, storage shed and vegie garden
Land Size: 546 m2 approx
House Size: 20 squares approx
Age of property: 40 years approx
Heating: Ducted Gas
Council Rates: $1,000 per annum approx
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price
Preferred Settlement: 30/60/90 days
Potential Rental Return: $400 per week approx
What the vendors love about the house: Double garage and double carport with electrical connection
Springvale South Amenities:
Nearest Primary: Springvale South, Southvale, Heatherhill, Coomoora, Wallarano and Resurrection College.
Nearest Secondary: Keysborough, Heatherhill, Haulesbury, Coomoora and Killester Catholic Girls College.
Nearest Kindergarten: Darren Reserve, Spring Valley Pre School and High Flyers.
Train: Springvale, Sandown Park and Noble Park Train Stations; Cranbourne Line, Pakenham Line and City Loop.
Bus: 813 Dandenong Waverly Gardens, 814 Dandenong Springvale South
Nearest Recreation: Spring Valley Park, Spring Park Public Golf Course, A. Wilkie Nature Reserve Miniature Railway and Mackay St tennis club.
Nearest Amenities: Springvale South Shopping Centre (inc. Chemist, IGA, Local Bakery and Fast Food, Australia Post, newsagency, and 7 Eleven) Red Rooster, Vet, and Eastlink.