Occupying an elevated setting on the sub-penthouse level of a highly regarded building, this welcoming studio apartment presents a quality opportunity for the professional couple, savvy investor or those seeking an ultra convenient and desirably low maintenance city pied Ã terre.
- Capturing superb city skyline and harbour views
- Well proportioned interiors, to be sold furnished
- With a potential rental return of approx. $450pw
- Drenched in direct afternoon sunshine throughout
- Neat kitchenette, laundry and a large balcony
- Ducted air conditioning, security building, carpet
Perched high above one of Sydney's most vibrant and exciting cultural enclaves, this engaging residence is merely moments to Chinatown restaurants and Darling Harbour and minutes to the University of Technology, Central Station and Town Hall.
Water: $173p/q approx
Council: $195p/q approx
Strata: $1,029p/q approx