Buyers in the $420,000 plus price bracket should inspect...
If you assumed a big house near the beach (four bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom) was going to be out of your price range... then you'd miss even getting a look-in at this 1142m2 property, just baby-steps from Roche's Beach on beautiful Frederick Henry Bay.
Don't let the mild exterior fool you into thinking you'd need to spend one cent! Once you step inside, you'll be amazed at how much money and time has already been expended to make this a completely flawless family home, all with new inclusions, and ready to accommodate you in total comfort.
Not only that, but it offers these spectacular features;
- A large, secure-landscaped yard
- A massive undercover entertaining deck
- Two living areas (plus dining & eat-in kitchen)
- Sliding glass doors that double your living space
- Wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- A fresh, new interior decor
- New carpet, stunning Tasmanian oak flooring
- Renovated Blackwood kitchen with glass splashback
- Big bedrooms with garden views, built-ins
- A detached studio, or teenagers retreat
- Plenty of onsite parking plus dual entry
The new owners will also be lucky enough to enjoy a superb master bedroom featuring an all-new private ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobes. Even the family's main bathroom has been fully renovated with modern tiles, glass screens, and high-quality fixtures.
It must be seen to be appreciated fully so don't wait a second longer to lock-in your appointment to view!
Floor Area: 206sqm
Land Area: 1,142 sqm