Attention local, interstate and overseas investors
This is a great opportunity for an astute investor to get into a property with development potential in the sought after suburb of Shoalwater.
The home itself is in neat and tidy condition and would make an ideal, robust rental. The carpets, kitchen and bathroom are all in good condition and there would be no work required to take the property immediately to the rental market. Demand for rentals in the area is strong.
The home is situated well forward on a 910m2 block and as a result of recent changes to the Western Australian R codes, the property now has the potential to be developed into two lots.
1. Retain the existing dwelling, remove the existing side garage and sell the rear of the block ('battleaxe' block).
2. Retain the existing dwelling, remove the existing side garage and build a second home at the rear (house behind a house).
3. Demolish the existing dwelling and develop into two building sites
4. Retain the property as a rental with a view to
on-selling the property in the future to other potential developers.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (options to extend)
- Enclosed patio to the rear of the home
- Seperate lounge (possible third bedroom)
- 910m2 block zoned R20 (21m X 43.4m)
- North/South orientation
- Main sewer line to the front of the block (Avail 1/11/13)
- Single garage
- High ceilings
- Original wooden floorboards under carpet
- Ceiling fans
- Robe to main bedroom
- Bore and reticulation
- New hot water system
- Neat and tidy condition
The home is currently on septic tanks. The mains sewer connection will be available as of the 1st of November 2013 however there is no requirement to have the property connected to the main sewer line until 1st November 2018.
The mains sewer line runs to the front of the property which alleviates the need for a sewerage easement at the rear of the block.
The property is located in Hodges Street, Shoalwater. The street itself has extra wide verges and has local traffic only. Parklands are just a short walk away.
Shoalwater is located some fifty kilometres South of the Perth CBD and features a wide spectrum of property ranging from units to multi million dollar ocean front mansions. Shoalwater Islands Marine Park is a popular destination for water lovers and the world famous Penguin Island is just minutes away.
The property is located within close proximity to a number of schools, local and major shopping centres, beaches, boat ramps and world class windsurfing, kayaking and marine based activities.
Contact Sharon Davey for more details.
Please note. All measurements, photos and information regarding the property are offered in good faith. Potential buyers are advised to confirm all details of the property including potential development opportunities before making a written offer to purchase.
Highlight Feature: Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Garden, Secure Parking
Land Area: 910 sqm
Parking: 1 car