Take your place in this old-world Tudor-style landmark building, on the ground floor with plenty of original character yet modern conveniences all on the city fringe.
- Solid brick and graceful with polished timber floors, high ceilings, timber finishes creating strong period appeal
- The elegant entry sets the scene with a wide hallway, with a curved archway flowing off to the right
- Spacious lounge welcomed via double doors with glass panelling, and features an open fireplace
- An enclosed balcony offers great potential to use as a sunroom, perfect for enjoying each afternoon
- Entertain friends from the dining room with concealed sliding doors for privacy
- Updated kitchen with a Smeg stainess steel oven and gas cooktop, plus brilliant storage and cabinetry
- Both bedrooms with generous built-in robes, plus a third bedroom that could be used as a study
- Highly practical for modern living with ducted heating and rare separate laundry
- Large bathroom with a walk-in shower, plus convenience of a separate toilet
- Single lock-up garage on title, rear apartment access from the kitchen
Walk just two mins over to Albert Park Lake or Fitzroy St, jump on a city bound tram on your doorstep and enjoy this city fringe location that offers fantastic living.
Parking: 1 car