Offers over $480,000 considered! Make an offer and move in to enjoy the new year.
We are here to sell! The vendors want to sell! We want to sell!
Now we just need the buyer that is keen to make an offer on this property - and if accepted, then they could be spending the 2014 summer in their new double storey apartment!
Why should this property be on the top of your shopping list?
* The property is vacant and ready to move straight in
* The vendors are realistic about their price
* Where else do you find a 100sqm (approx) apartment that is double storey
* The last tenant used the study as a genuine home office - so could you!
* The last tenant lived in the property almost 4 years - clearly a place to call home
Did I say the vendors are realistic about their price? The market is certainly strong in the $400,000 - $600,000 price bracket, with heavy competition between first home owners and property investors, all keen to take advantage of the very, very low interest rates available.
ARE YOU SICK OF INSPECTING TINY APARTMENTS?
YOU WILL NOT SEE TOO MANY DOUBLE STOREY APARTMENTS AS BIG AS THIS ONE!
* Double storey, 2 bedroom, large open plan study
* Central bathroom / ensuite
* Split system heating cooling
* European Style Laundry - with trough - large enough for washer & dryer
* Generous under stairs storage - great for storing wine
* Loads of natural light into the kitchen / living / dining area
* High ceilings - great wall space to mount your flat screen TV
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher & under bench oven
* Off street car space
* Walk to the Melbourne Cup next Year with a short distance to Flemington Racecourse.
* Tram, Train & Bus - easy access to the CBD, Essendon, Footscray, Kensington, Flemington
The property is also walking distance to Union Rd shops as well as close access to both trams running down Union Rd and Ascot Vale train Station. Stop paying off someone else's mortgage and start to pay off your own.
Year Built: 2007
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: $277