There is a lot to love about this weatherboard home. Inside, the circa1926 cottage has been completely renovated by the owners, with a contemporary new kitchen and spacious family bathroom as well as a fabulous covered alfresco entertaining deck and 7.5m saltwater pool set in tropical inspired gardens. Its beauty is in its simplicity - wide timber floors, high ceilings and a modern open plan layout extending outdoors.
Occupying a 520sqm fully fenced parcel, it features a large lounge room flowing to the dining and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop. All three bedrooms feature fans and floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and there is also a study and sunroom to the front of the home. Rear lane access provides direct entry to a double automatic garage plus parking for another two vehicles or boat and trailer. Other notable highlights include back to grid solar electricity, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, new plumbing and electrics and easycare gardens.
Ideally positioned a short walk to Beaumont Street with quality schools and transport at its doorstep, this appealing home offers a terrific lifestyle for the young family or downsizer.
* Charming weatherboard home occupying a level 520sqm block
* Renovated throughout with nothing further to spend
* Three bedrooms each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Spacious lounge room with wide timber floors
* Open plan dining/kitchen featuring gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Fabulous covered alfresco deck and 7.5m saltwater pool
* Rear lane access to double automatic garage plus additional parking for two vehicles
* Spacious renovated full family bathroom
* Close to Beaumont St., Merewether High and Hunter School of Performing Arts
Contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today.
Land Area: 512 sqm
Parking: 2 cars