This grand Tudor-style home offers a lifestyle of peace and tranquility. Set on a 1351sqm level parcel of land, it delivers relaxed living and all-season alfresco entertaining paired with a sparkling eight metre swimming pool and tennis court. Perfect for large families, its impressive interiors have been meticulously maintained and are ready to enjoy immediately.
A tiled entry leads to the open plan formal dining and living area with a winter fireplace. The casual living room features high ceilings and exposed beams and flows outdoors to a peaceful entertaining patio with outdoor kitchen. Indoors, the gourmet kitchen features a family meals area and has Caesarstone benches, electric cooking and two pantries. It services an undercover entertaining area overlooking the pool and the immaculate gardens. The remainder of the ground floor features a study or fifth bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe plus a laundry and powder room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms all with built-in storage and ceiling fans. The master suite enjoys northern sun and features a dressing room and ensuite. The family bathroom boasts a separate w/c. A double automatic garage and substantial concrete slab with separate access will impress buyers with multiple vehicles or watercraft.
Peacefully set adjacent to bushland reserve this appealing home is located within walking distance to beautiful Lake Macquarie and Eleebana public school and a short drive to Charlestown Square and the cool village lifestyle at Warners Bay.
* Grand Tudor-style family home on 1351sqm level parcel of land
* Open plan formal lounge and dining with winter fireplace
* Casual living room flowing to tranquil patio with outdoor kitchen
* Caesarstone kitchen featuring electric cooking and casual meals area
* 8x4 metre saltwater pool, tennis court, immaculate gardens with two sheds
* Four bedrooms plus study/fifth bedroom with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Family bathroom with separate w/c, powder room, ensuite to master bedroom
* Double automatic garage plus substantial additional parking for watercraft
* Solar hot water; air-conditioning plus gas outlets for heating
* Close to Lake Macquarie, public school, Warners Bay and Charlestown Square
Land Area: 1,351 sqm
Parking: 2 cars