Set on a 560sqm level block of land in Woolooware South, this fully renovated and perfectly presented single level villa style home offers all the benefits of living in a free standing house, but without all the maintenance.
- Fully renovated throughout to the highest standard, quality fittings & fixtures
- Two separate living areas, light & bright interiors, easy living floor plan
- Oversized main bedroom with walk in robe and elegant ensuite, skylight
- Generously sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, stylish main bathroom/wet room
- Modern kitchen with island bench, stone benches, stainless steel appliances
- Multi zone reverse cycle air conditioning, audio speakers throughout
- Automatic gate, double carport, work shop, laundry with lots of storage
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining deck flows seamlessly from rear of property
- Outdoor spa, off street parking for a caravan, boat or additional vehicles
- Wheelchair friendly, easily converted for a disabled occupant
Positioned in an ideal location, the property is an easy walk to Woolooware village shops as well as all of Cronulla's delights, beaches, bay, shops, cafes, restaurants, bus and train services.
Why compromise space in a villa or unit when you can have the best of everything right here in this spectacular home.
Don't let this one slip by. Inspect Today!
3 BED 2 BATH 2 CAR
Address: 18 Trickett Road, Woolooware
Agent: Luke Barbuto 0419 214 850 or 9544 0000
Council: $500 per quarter approx
Water: $180 per quarter approx