A great buy in Old Valentine with this beautiful four bedroom home.
Set on a 594sqm block this home is fully fenced, child and pet friendly and has a gorgeous leafy outlook. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to popular valentine schools, and offering many features;
* Four good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and main with a big ensuite offering a double shower, large vanity and WC
* Large open plan living room with plenty of natural light, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Separate dining opening onto the timber entertainment deck
* Large kitchen with plenty of potential, new oven and loads of cupboard space.
* New modern bathroom with shower, separate bath and large modern vanity.
* Large garage with workshop and automatics doors under the house with plenty of additional storage.
* Great rental return of $500 to $550 per week
This home is located in a thriving popular suburb within walking distance to shops, cafÃ©s, restaurants, green point walking track and the beautiful Lake Macquarie foreshore as well as boat ramps and parkland with great public transport.
Call today to secure your lifestyle change to live in beautiful Old Valentine!
What does Preview mean?
When PRDnationwide properties are listed for "Preview" it generally means that have just been listed and you are amongst the first buyers in the market to be exposed to the property.
The vendors may not have formally set a price guide for the property at this stage as they may wish to gain further feedback from the market before doing so. Often they are gaining further feedback from the market to ensure they are being realistic with their price guide to enhance the chance of a swift sale when they go to the full Public Media Launch
What is the price guide?
Your friendly PRDnationwide agent will generally be able to provide you with a rough price guide for the property during the preview stage of marketing and can always update you on the formal price guide once it is ready to be published if it is substantially different from the Preview guide. If you have received an e-brochure about this property as part of PRD's Red Alert system, it is likely to be in the price range you have previously specified to us.
Can I buy a property during the Preview stage of marketing?
Absolutely! In fact up to 20% of PRDnationwide's properties sell in the Preview stage of marketing, often to the exclusive members of the PRD Red Alert buyer database.(register at www.prdnewcastle.com.au/red-alert? )
To give the best chance of securing a property before it makes it to the full Public Media Launch it is advised to offer towards the upper end of the pricing guide you have been given.
For a quick video informing buyers and sellers what PRDnationwide Previews are all about click here - http://tinyurl.com/cjelafr
Land Area: 594 sqm
Parking: 2 cars