Tucked away at the end of a child-friendly cul-de-sac & backing directly onto bush reserve, this spacious, light-filled home is an idyllic setting for bringing up a family. Stylishly renovated interiors offer ample accommodation & inviting living spaces that spill to a beautiful garden for effortless living & entertaining. Set on 942sqm in a whisper quiet, ultra private location footsteps to transport & golf course, it's a tranquil hideaway to come home to.
Don't wait for tomorrow! Inspect today!
* Super stylish formal living room with polished floorboards; generous study area could suit as playroom
* Spacious family room & adjoining dining both flow through French doors to stunning alfresco setting
* Large north/east facing terrace & manicured garden with level lawn, abundant fruit trees & vegie patch
* Contemporary kitchen with granite breakfast bar & quality fixtures & fittings overlooks rear garden
* Euromaid stainless steel cooker with gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel s/s 2 drawer dishwasher
* 5 light & bright bedrooms spread across 2 levels, most with built-in robes; Travertine spa bathroom
* 2nd granite family bathroom; laundry with additional toilet facilities; reverse cycle air conditioning
* Gas bayonet in family room & outdoors for bbq; ample storage; garden shed; B2B security alarm
* LUG, currently converted to teen retreat/home office with a/c; driveway parking for 3 further cars
* In highly regarded Chatswood Public & Chatswood High School zone; leading private schools nearby
* Footsteps to bus to Chatswood/Artarmon rail & all of Chatswood's lifestyle & shopping facilities
Auction: Tuesday 3rd December 2013, Pymble Golf Club 7pm
Proudly marketed by Stephanie Hearne
CENTURY 21 Cordeau Marshall, Lindfield